Thursday, February 27, 2014

Baby Carriages

I always wanted to know how to make a baby carriage for a baby shower as a center piece. I've searched youtube and none really got my attention. I came across a blog and saw the picture. So I tried it on my own. it was difficult because I didn't know the measurements. Finally after two tries I accomplished it!. Made a few and they came out beautiful.
This was my second try, and i made this one for a baby shower.  They became center pieces.
                                   

 This one was my fist try. Took me a while to get the ideas.Came out very beautiful.



.............................................................................................
Materials used:
*Recollections 12x12 paper- Blue pindots
*Recollections 12x12 Cardstock Blue
*The paper studio 12x12 Solid Glitter paper - Silver (for the center of the wheels)
*Cruicut Bloom Cartridge 
*Ribbon Rose
*Silver Rhine Stones
*Lace trim
*Ribbon
*Pearl Trim
*Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch
.............................................................................................
Measuremetns:
*Wheels
   4- 1 5/16" cardstock circles
   5- 1" Solid Silver Glitter Paper
*Sides of carriage 
   1-  4 11/16" Cardstock Flower (I used my Gypsie) 
   1- 4" blue Pindots circle paper
*Center of the carriage
    1- 6 1/2 x 2 1/2" Cardstock 
    1- 6 1/2 x 2" Blue Pindots paper
*Cover 
    6- 8" x 2 1/4 carstock
    6- 8" x 1/2" Blue Pindots paper
*handle (were you place the pearl trim)
    2- 1 1/4 x 1 1/14



                   https://www.facebook.com/ItsSimplyabby

2 comments:

  1. I love your Blog
    Would you like us to follow each other ?
    if yes, just follow me and let me know so i can follow you back

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete